Whether you are dealing with seasonal allergies, infections, or other chronic conditions, board-certified doctors Dr. Craig Shapiro and Dr. Sina Joorabchi can help you with a solution. Find us at Broward Center for Ear, Nose, and Throat and Allergy in Pembroke Pines, FL, serving Broward County and the Hollywood area.
How To Know If You Need An Appointment
You may need to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Constant sneezing, pressure in your forehead, and other symptoms are impeding on the quality of your life.
- You have chronic sinusitis that has not responded to prior treatment.
- Although you have been able to manage your asthma, your symptoms seem to be more severe and more resistant to the maintenance medication you are already taking.
- Your hearing has become muffled or completely gone.
- A lump has formed in your throat and will not go away, or has formed and makes it difficult to talk, swallow and move your neck.
- Painful, recurring ear infections. You may experience a ringing in your ears, as well.
- You have a sore throat, and you do not know why.
- You experience vertigo or dizziness as a result of having fluid in your ears, and the fluid will not dry up.
- Nasal congestion or postnasal drip does not respond to over-the-counter medication or other techniques that you have used at home.
- Unexplained voice loss for longer than a week. Sometimes allergies can interfere with proper vocal cord functioning, but if the loss is persistent, you should see a doctor.
If any of these apply to you, don’t hesitate to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor at the Broward Center for Ear, Nose, and Throat and Allergy. Contact us at (954) 438-7171 to set up an appointment with Dr. Joorabchi or Dr. Shapiro today.